The following message contain information regarding ” The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ”
– There are three habits that i feel are in alignment with my own personality/traits
– The Author of the book is Stephen Covey
A) Be Proactive : I like to take initiative in life by realizing my decisions and the primary determining factor for
effectiveness in my life. Where i take responsibility for your choices and the consequences that
B) Think Win-Win : I always seek for mutually beneficial solutions or agreements in my relationships. Value and
respect people by understanding a “win” for all is ultimately a better long-term resolution.
C) Synergize : I manage to combine the strengths of people through positive teamwork, so as to achieve goals no one
person could have done alone.
– These habits can be applied at workplace because my position requires working in teams , coming up with solutions and realizing my decisions, taking responsibility. Many of us need to understand that these habits give us a better chance in becoming more successful in life.
– It will benefit me to apply these habits to my educational career because it will make me a better team player, student and individual. I can be more proactive while taking more responsibility in my class and assignments. Think more win-win situations because ultimately it lends to a better long-term resolution. Lastly, i believe achieving goals through positive teamwork.
I have linked in a YouTube ” The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey ”
Also, I have linked in a URL link regarding the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
* There are many businesses and business professionals that use social media tools for social networking and
There are 5 (five) strong social media tools:
– Facebook Fans into Customers : The number of fans you have on Facebook could favor your business.
Neither to say, we’re in the business of selling our products and
services. The time we spent on Facebook will be rewarded.
– Nimble: Nimble is a Social C.R.M tool. Where social media channels are tightly integrated and helps
you manage and grow relationships with your contacts. Also, it target current and potential
customers and ultimately leads to sales.
– Mention: Where you can monitor your brand more effectively and most cost effective solution. Google
Alerts is a free application that allows you to track mentions of keywords on the web.
– Pingraphy: Pingraphy allows you to upload your pins (pictures you put on a board) in bulk, schedule
these items and then view statistics related to how they progress.
– Automate Actions with IFTTT :IFTTT ( If this then that ) is a useful tool for automating some tasks
related to social media. If a particular event happens than another
event is triggered.
Social networking is a really powerful tool for professionals and for self-promotion/self-marketing. Recruiters and
employers are increasingly using social media to find people. Also, You can promote your products and services to larger audience/potential customers. The idea of creating personal/professional image though social media is vest. Not only it gives boot to your business but it also creates more customers, ultimately leads to more sales. There are many others way that social media is being used by businesses. They are as follows: Spread the word, build brand loyalty, provide support and empower staff. List goes on..
A YouTube video for ” what Are The Best Social Media tools ”
I can support my blog and message by these two URL :